What is not started today is never finished tomorrow – Goethe
“Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today, because, if you do it today and like it, you can do it again tomorrow!”
Procrastination is at the heart of failure to achieve goals. I have met some amazing goal setters who have documented page after page of plans for their short, medium and long term achievements, but are stuck, making no progress. They simply haven’t begun to implement any of their plans! Why on earth would you go through the process of planning your goals and never start acting on them? Or, worse still, get started and then stop. The reasons maybe amongst these:
- Fear of failure – worried that you might be pushing yourself too far
- Analysis paralysis – overly concerned with the details
- Not motivated – a lack of ‘fire in the belly’
- Too ‘busy’ – other things getting in your way
- Overwhelmed – with the sheer size of the goal
- Not my goal – someone else set it for me
If you are suffering because of any of the reasons outlined then now is the time to take action.
Never forget – good things come to those who wait, but only the things left behind by those who hustle. Let’s hustle!
Both available at…